Event Specific Terms & Conditions
DESTINATION DUBAI VIP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By booking with Destination Dubai VIP you agree to enter a deposit scheme. This allows you to spread your payments over a period of time. You pay an initial deposit of £150. Thereafter you are expected to pay a minimum of 10% towards your outstanding balance by the close of each month starting the following month of your initial payment. Your outstanding balance must be paid in full on or before 1st July 2019. Failure to keep up with your additional payments or meet the final payment deadline may will result in additional charges and/or your booking being cancelled.
2. Our invoices are produced and to be paid in Pounds GBP. We accept bookings from International customers.
3. A small booking fee of 6% may be applicable to additional payments
4. Breakfast is included for all our hotel Packages. Food and drink may be provided at selected events, however this is at the discretion of Destination Dubai VIP. Details of any included food and drink will be provided at least 6 weeks before the event.
5. All initial deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Up to 50% of additional payments thereafter are refundable until 1st July. From 2nd July all payments including your initial deposit will become non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. If applicable, the advertised hotel and events itinerary are subject to change at any time. You will be notified well in advance before departure of any changes.
7. If you have booked a platinum package note that entry for the Burj Khalifa Visit, Legends Gala and Burj Al Arab Dinner is not inclusive with your package. If you have booked a gold package note that entry for the City Tour, Desert Safari, Burj Khalifa Visit Midnight Yacht Cruise, Legends Gala and Burj Al Arab Dinner is not inclusive with your package. Tickets for Midnight Yacht Cruise, Legends Gala andBurj Al Arab Dinner will be released at least 8 weeks before the event. You will be notified of the ticket release date via email. There are limited spaces available, therefore entry will operate on a first come first served basis. Any other events cannot be added to your package.
8. Limo transfer refers to 1 way transportation provided for our VIP package payees in a Limo for one event only. This event will be selected by Destination VIP, who will notify payees within a timely manner.
9. Whereby event shuttle bus is included in your package, please note that transportation will operate by a timetable dictated by Destination Dubai VIP. Should you wish to travel to and from events outside of this table you will be expected to make your own travel arrangements at your own expense.
10. If you have a valid discount code at the time of booking please note that your discount will not be applied on your initial deposit payment but instead deducted from your overall total payment of your selected package. This will be reflected on your invoice which will be sent to you via email within 10 days.
11. Airport transfers (VIP package only) are only applicable for those landing at Dubai International DXB on 19th September and departing to the same airport on 26th September. These are the official dates for Destination Dubai VIP.
12. Your airport transfer (VIP package only) is only confirmed upon us receiving a completed travel form which details your flight itinerary. You will receive this form to complete approx 4 weeks before departure. Should we not receive a completed form before 14 days of 19th September any suggested airport transfer will be cancelled.
13. Your booking is not considered complete until we have received full payment.
14. If you have booked through one of our affiliate schemes (e.g. The Shaderoom), you consent to have personal data (name and email address only) shared with the affiliate.
15. By booking a package via our website destinationdubaivip.com you and anyone you may have booked on their behalf acknowledge and agree to our terms and conditions, as well as our disclaimer.
Destination VIP does not provide liability insurance for the protection of individuals and/or groups that have booked to travel with Destination Dubai VIP packages of any kind. This applies to any person/s or groups that have not booked to travel with Destination VIP but will be meeting the Destination Dubai VIP trip in Dubai.
In consideration for Destination VIP organizing travel arrangements, where applicable, or event entry, as the case may be, the individual and/or groups hereby release and indefinitely discharge Destination VIP and its associated officers and organizations jointly and severally from all actions, causes of action, claims and demands for, upon by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by travelling on the Destination Dubai VIP trip.
This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss, and liability, howsoever caused and the consequences thereof, as well as those now disclosed and known to exist. The law and jurisdiction that will govern this agreement shall be that of England and Wales. The provisions of any International and domestic laws providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages which are known or unsuspected to exist at this time, to the person executing such release, are hereby expressly waived.
I hereby agree that if I lose my 7-day event pass wristband I will have to pay for a new one. I also agree that if I have purchased an unlimited food &/or drink package, that if I share my food or drink with an individual without these privileges that both my package purchased and 7-day event wristband will become void and immediately canceled.
I hereby agree on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns to indemnify Destination VIP and its associated officers andorganizations from any and all actions, causes of action, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by traveling on the Destination Dubai VIP trip 2019.
It is further understood that I have in place my own individual travel insurance and if I do not have said travel insurance that I amtraveling with Destination Dubai VIP trip fully at my own risk and on the understanding that I am not insured.
I hereby consent to Destination VIP taking photographic and video images of me at any time during the Destination Dubai VIP trip, the same to be used for the purposes of promotion only.
Destination Dubai VIP Terms & Conditions
Destination Dubai VIP sells tickets for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time using Eventcube’s ‘Ticket Mechanic’. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
Destination Dubai VIP is a trading name of Destination VIP Ent Ltd, a company incorporated in England & Wales under company number 11045746 with a registered office at Quest House Ground Floor, Suite 2 25 - 135 Staines Road Hounslow TW3 3JB.
Tickets featured on the websites are for a variety of events (“Events”) promoted by a variety of promoters. We refer to the party who organises and provides the Event as the “Event Organiser”.
The ticket you purchase remains the property of the Event Organiser and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
This ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Event Organiser and/or Event.
Full details are available on the Event website or at the venue box office.
Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Organiser to eject or refuse entry to or from the venue.
You acknowledge and accept that policies set forth by the Event Organiser, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
Event Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable except in the instance of Event cancellation.
When you receive your tickets, be they E-Tickets or Physical it is your responsibility to keep them in a safe and secure place..
Tickets purchased through Eventcube are subject to a per ticket, non-refundable booking fee.This booking fee is non-refundable under all circumstances due to costs accrued from Eventcube’s Merchant Gateway.
E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
The limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 10. Some limitations to this may apply. We may request this to be lowered if the Event is anticipated to have higher than normal demand to prevent any touting. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household.
We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
If you are splitting Barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with some ID from yourselves, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
Unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently
For information about a purchase you’ve made, contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the order you make contains the correct information because ; it is not our responsibility to correct any mistakes made although we will use reasonable efforts to do so as dictated by the circumstances.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order.
If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled.
If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a refund of the ticket price from us.
We do not offer refunds for ticket purchases unless the Event is cancelled in which case we will refund the ticket price less the booking fees and any other charges which we cannot recover. This is outlined in our terms and conditions during purchase and is an industry-wide standard.
Please ensure during your purchase that you are buying the correct number of tickets for the correct Event.
Occasionally, Events are cancelled or postponed by the team, performer or Event Organiser for a variety of reasons. Contact us for exact instructions.
It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged Event.
If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser.
We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled.
If the Event is moved or rescheduled, the Event Organiser may set refund limitations.
In order to claim your refund, please email email@example.com.
You must include your original emailed ticket with booking reference number and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Event Organiser.
This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that unless as per above the Event is cancelled, tickets would only be refunded based on discretion of the Promoter.
Tickets are sold subject to the Event Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the Event or Event Organiser.
The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
The Event Organiser accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
Unless the Event Organiser has been proved negligent in a court of law, it shall have no further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
The Event Organiser shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of Destination Dubai VIP, Eventcube or the Event Organiser for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Save as set out in this clause under no circumstances shall Eventcube have any liability to any party other than in respect of the transactions processed by the Ticket Mechanic up to the value of the tickets less the booking fees and any applicable cancellation charges.
The Event Organiser and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the “Act”).
Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Destination Dubai VIP uses Eventcube’s ‘Ticket Mechanic’ to administer its tickets subject to and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of the websites and transmission of your personal data to Eventcube to enable the processing of your ticketing requirements is subject to the terms of Eventcube’s Privacy & Cookies Policy.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with an Event Organiser are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.