Event Specific Terms & Conditions
DESTINATION DUBAI VIP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By selecting our installment plan option you agree to enter a deposit scheme. This allows you to spread your payments over a period of time. You pay an initial deposit of £150. Thereafter you are expected to pay a minimum of 10% towards your outstanding balance by the close of each month starting the following month of your initial payment. Your outstanding balance must be paid in full on or before 1st July 2020. Failure to keep up with your additional payments or meet the final payment deadline may will result in additional charges and/or your booking being cancelled.
Our invoices are produced and to be paid in Pounds GBP. We accept bookings from International customers.
A small booking fee of 6% is applicable to additional payments. This includes card transaction fees.
Breakfast is included for all our hotel Packages. Food and drink may be provided at selected events, however this is at the discretion of Destination Dubai VIP. Details of any included food and drink will be provided at least 6 weeks before the event.
Our hotel and event prices exclude a Dubai Tourism Fee of 15 AED per day of your stay (approx $5 per day). This fee is to be paid directly to the hotel upon arrival.
Deposit Scheme Option All initial deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Up to 50% of additional payments thereafter are refundable until 1st July. From 2nd July all payments including your initial deposit will become non-refundable and non-transferable.
Pay in Full Option Should you cancel within 2 working days we will refund your full amount less an admin fee of £150 / $195. Cancellation requested after 2 working days will result in a refund of only 50% providing we are informed on or before 1st July. Any refund requests after 1st July will be declined and the full amount paid must be forfeited.
If applicable, the advertised hotel and events itinerary are subject to change at any time. You will be notified well in advance before departure of any changes.
VIP and Platinum package payees have the option to attend one of our Yacht Cruise events. There is the option of the Midnight or Sunset Yacht Cruise. This will operate on a first come, first served basis - You select your option upon arrival when collecting your package wristbands. Gold package payees receive entry for the sunset yacht cruise only.
If you have booked a platinum package note that entry for the VIP Exclusive Gathering, Burj Khalifa Visit, Legends Gala Dinner and Comedy Show is not inclusive with your package.
If you have booked a gold package note that entry for the City Tour, Desert Safari, Burj Khalifa Visit, Midnight Yacht Cruise, Legends Gala, and Comedy Show is not inclusive with your package.
Tickets for selected events not included in your package will be released on 1st July. There are limited spaces available, therefore entry will operate on a first come first served basis. Any other events cannot be added to your package.
A fee may apply for camel riding and quad biking activities at our desert safari event.
Limo transfer refers to 1 way transportation provided for our VIP package payees in a Limo for one event only. This event will be selected by Destination VIP, who will notify payees within a timely manner.
Event shuttle bus service is included with all our packages.Please note that transportation will operate by a timetable dictated by Destination Dubai VIP. Should you wish to travel to and from events outside of this time frame you will be expected to make your own travel arrangements at your own expense. Our transportation also only operates to and from our host hotel advertised on our website.
If you have a valid discount code at the time of booking our installment option plan please note that your discount will not be applied on your initial deposit payment but instead deducted from your overall total payment of your selected package. This will be reflected on your invoice which will be sent to you via email within 10 days.
Airport transfers (VIP package with Hotel) are only applicable for those landing at Dubai International DXB on 17th September and departing to the same airport on 24th September 2020. These are the official dates for Destination Dubai VIP.
Your airport transfer (VIP package only) is only confirmed upon us receiving a completed travel form which details your flight itinerary. You will receive this form to complete approx 4 weeks before departure. Should we not receive a completed form before 14 days of 17th September any suggested airport transfer will be cancelled.
Your booking is not considered complete until we have received full payment.
If you have booked through one of our affiliate schemes (e.g. The Shaderoom), you consent to have personal data (name and email address only) shared with the affiliate.
You must be 21 or over to attend Destination Dubai VIP events. We reserve the right to refuse entry at any time if you fail to present identification in the form of a valid driving license or passport.
By booking a package via our website destinationdubaivip.com you and anyone you may have booked on their behalf acknowledge and agree to our terms and conditions, as well as our disclaimer.
Destination VIP does not provide liability insurance for the protection of individuals and/or groups that have booked to travel with Destination Dubai VIP packages of any kind. This applies to any person/s or groups that have not booked to travel with Destination VIP but will be meeting the Destination Dubai VIP trip in Dubai.
In consideration for Destination VIP organizing travel arrangements, where applicable, or event entry, as the case may be, the individual and/or groups hereby release and indefinitely discharge Destination VIP and its associated officers and organizations jointly and severally from all actions, causes of action, claims and demands for, upon by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by travelling on the Destination Dubai VIP trip.
This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss, and liability, howsoever caused and the consequences thereof, as well as those now disclosed and known to exist. The law and jurisdiction that will govern this agreement shall be that of England and Wales. The provisions of any International and domestic laws providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages which are known or unsuspected to exist at this time, to the person executing such release, are hereby expressly waived.
I hereby agree that if I lose my event wristband I will have to pay for a new one.
I hereby agree on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns to indemnify Destination VIP and its associated officers andorganizations from any and all actions, causes of action, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by travelling on the Destination Dubai VIP trip.
It is further understood that I have in place my own individual travel insurance and if I do not have said travel insurance that I amtravelling with Destination Dubai VIP trip fully at my own risk and on the understanding that I am not insured.
I hereby consent to Destination VIP taking photographic and video images of me at any time during the Destination Dubai VIP trip, the same to be used for the purposes of promotion only.
If a Force Majeure Event (as defined below) prevents the presentation of the Event then: (i) the Event shall be cancelled, (ii) neither party shall be in default of its obligations by reason of such cancellation, (iii) Destination VIP shall use reasonable efforts to reschedule the Event at a mutually agreeable time and place, (iv) the deposit shall be non-refundable, and (v) “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any of the following, the occurrence of which makes performance of the Event impossible, impracticable or unsafe: an act of God (including earthquake), inevitable accident, fire, strike or other labor dispute, war or threat of war, act of public enemy, act of terrorism or threats thereof, riot or civil commotion, national state of emergency, enactment, rule, order or act of any government or governmental instrumentality, failure of technical facilities, inclement weather conditions, epidemic (including a health epidemic), illness, injury, disability or death of performer or any key member of performer’s band, interruption in, or substantial delay or failure of, technical facilities, or failure or substantial delay of necessary transportation services, inability to obtain necessary visas for performing acts or key Event personnel not through the fault of Destination VIP, or any other event or condition beyond Destination VIP’s control, as applicable.
Destination Dubai VIP Terms & Conditions
Destination Dubai VIP is a trading name of Destination VIP Ent Ltd, a company incorporated in England & Wales under company number 11045746 with a registered office at Quest House Ground Floor, Suite 2 25 - 135 Staines Road Hounslow TW3 3JB.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET, THE TICKET HOLDER (YOU) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SPECIFIED HEREIN AND ANY OTHER PROVISION AS MAY BE SPECIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY US, THE EVENT ORGANISER OR THE OWNER OF THE TICKETING PLATFORM (EVENTCUBE).
EVENT TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT IN THE INSTANCE OF EVENT CANCELLATION. IF AN EVENT IS CANCELLED, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE TICKET PRICE LESS THE BOOKING FEES AND ANY OTHER CHARGES WHICH WE CANNOT RECOVER.
We sell paper or e-tickets (Tickets) for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time (Events) using Eventcube's 'Ticket Mechanic'. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
The party who organises and provides the Event is the Event Organiser
1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE EVENT ORGANISER (Destination Dubai VIP)
- The Ticket is issued subject to the Event Organiser's terms and conditions found on its website, at the box office, or in the Terms & Conditions of entry to any on-line Event (Event Organiser T&Cs)
- If you breach any of the Event Organiser T&Cs or behave in an unacceptable manner (see Section 4 below), the Event Organiser is entitled to refuse you entry to the Event.
- The Event Organiser may alter or vary the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
2. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EVENTCUBE
- EVENTCUBE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REFUNDS TO TICKET HOLDERS
3. YOUR TICKETS
- Once your Tickets are issued (in paper or electronic form), it is your responsibility to keep them safe. We will not be responsible for Tickets which have been lost, stolen or destroyed.
- E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
- The general limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6, and this may be lowered in certain circumstances. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary Ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
- If you are splitting barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with relevant identification details, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- We try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Ticket purchase at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your Ticket purchase. If we are unable to contact you, you we may treat the Ticket purchase as cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Ticket purchase contains the correct information. We are not responsible for correcting information which you have provided, however we will use all reasonable efforts to remedy errors where possible.
- UNLAWFUL RESALE OF TICKETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF WE REASONABLY SUSPECT THAT TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR UNLAWFUL RESALE, WE MAY CANCEL THE RELEVANT TICKETS WITHOUT ANY RIGHT TO COMPENSATION OR REFUND.
4. ADMISSION TO THE EVENT
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any Ticket Owner to leave the venue (including an on-line venue) at any time for reasons of public safety. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) crowd surfing and moshing; (ii) aggressive behaviour; (iii) acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; (iv) carrying an offensive weapon; (v) failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19, and/or (vi) any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of the Event Partners´ terms and conditions. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- A Ticket Owner may be asked to leave an on-line event for failing to observe the acceptable use policy for the relevant Event.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse re-admission to any person not in possession of a Ticket or the retained portion of the Ticket.
- Latecomers may be admitted at a suitable point in the performance at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- You acknowledge that there may be security checks at any venue.
5. EVENT CANCELLATION
- If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify YOU of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser, however we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, you will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Tickets or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
- Refunds for Tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund.
- IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED, THE EVENT ORGANISER MAY SET REFUND LIMITATIONS.
- Ensure you check all "Event Specific Terms & Conditions" at the top of this page for refund policies.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
- You must not take any unauthorised audio, video, photographic or digital recording apparatus of any kind into any of the performance areas, nor make any audio, video or photographic recordings of any kind. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised audio, video and photographic recordings.
- You consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience (at a venue or on-line).
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to an Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in this clause, our and the Event Organiser's liability to you in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the Event) shall be limited to the Ticket price paid by you.
- Subject to Section 7.3, neither we, Eventcube or the Event Organiser (Event Partners) will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) nor property howsoever caused.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our or the Event Partners' liability for death or personal injury caused by our or the event partner(s)' (as relevant) negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within a party's reasonable control including, without limitation:
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relation;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; and
- interruption or failure of utility service.
- If the Store Owner is prevented, hindered or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by a Force Majeure Event, it shall not be in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of such obligations. The time for performance of such obligations shall be extended accordingly.
9. DATA PROTECTION
- The Event Partners and their affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act).
- Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.